" Quotes "

:: THANKS FOR VISITING MY BLOG ::

" Hiduplah seperti rumput liar,
tetap tumbuh meski orang-orang selalu mencabutnya,
tetap tumbuh meski orang-orang tak mengharapkan kehadirannya "

-crayon Sinchan



Wednesday 7 December 2011

Tugas Bahasa Inggris (Poetry)


suppose you know that i'm really like you..
suppose you know i have a big hope..
for always stay beside you. .


you make me happy with ur smilely. .
I feel comfort, iF I near you..
I want to be yours.. always


but.. sometime I feel..
you dont have any feeling same like me. .
u just wanna be a friends.. not a couple..


but, sometimes you show me that you are in love with me. .


if that true, why you dont ask me about it ?
must I be patient ?
I'm waitting you ask about it..
and I will answer it with "YES" fastly..


now, I know the fact..
u dont love me any more..
whatever do u say..
i only can hoping..
we can be a soulmate..


SOMEDAY...




just a dream..
yeah.. 

No comments: